Be a part of the Idaho's dynamic environmental education community!
Did you know that IdEEA is the only organization in Idaho
dedicated solely to promoting environmental literacy and education?
Like you, we believe it's essential that every Idaho student enjoys and learns about their local environment and its importance to their community.
Because of your support, 2016 was a terrific year for environmental education in Idaho!
Here are a few highlights of what we accomplished together:
Be a part of the EE solution.
- Over 125 classroom and community educators from around the state received professional development and networking opportunities at the annual Idaho Environmental Education Conference, benefiting thousands of students.
- In collaboration with colleagues in Washington, Alaska and Oregon, IdEEA is part of a ground-breaking 2-year, $218,000 EPA-funded project which will identify effective ways for connecting classroom and community educators.
- IdEEA's new website is providing expanded features and resources to better serve Idaho's EE community, helping Idaho students meet state and national standards.
Your contribution to IdEEA goes to work immediately, transforming our shared vision of environmental literacy into reality! Donate Now!
Become a member! Make a contribution!
If you choose to become a member, you'll receive
Joining IdEEA's EE community is easy.
- Discounts to attend Idaho EE Conference
- Notification of professional EE development opportunities
- Semi-annual EarthTracks - full of professional development announcements, new curricula, training opportunities and more!
Just use the link on the top of the page or download the membership form
and mail it with your check to address on form. As a non-profit, 501(c)(3) educational organization, your financial gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Contributions of any size are warmly welcomed and help us expand environmental literacy in Idaho!
Consider scheduling either a recurring monthly or quarterly donation to provide financial support throughout the year.
On behalf of IdEEA's board and staff, thanks for supporting EE in Idaho!